You can trust the LORD for everything.

“Put your cares on the Lord, and he will be your support; he will not let the upright man be moved.” (Psalm 55:22)

Can God truly support every area of need in my life? This is a question we all may have asked ourselves. The good news is; yes, God can.

Young David made this remarkable statement during his wilderness experience. It is expedient to know that all David wrote about were his personal experiences and not what he was told by someone else. Therefore, he was so confident God would do the same to us if we put our cares on the LORD. So he asked you and I to do just that—put your cares on the LORD—because no other person would care for you as God would.

I do not know what your cares (challenges or difficulties) are, but there is a charge to us all that rather than cry and complain about our cares, yet achieve nothing or at best self pity or pity from others, we do just one thing; put our cares on the LORD.

Many people have formed the habit of sharing all their life difficulties with people instead of handing them over to GOD. They argue that a problem shared is a problem solved.

The truth is 75% of those you share your pains with just don’t care. The remaining 25% are glad you have them! But God is not man; He acts speedily on your cares each time you call on Him.

The King James Version renders this verse thus: “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”

The word sustain is from a Hebrew word kul having the following meanings: to maintain, nourish, provide food, bear, hold up, protect, support, defend, supply means necessary for living, etc.

If God alone can maintain, nourish me, provide my daily needs, bear me up when am down, protect me from harm and support me against my foes, be a wall of defence unto me, and supply all I need for living, why should I trust man who cares nothing about me and is even glad about my situation?

All we need do is to acknowledge God as the sole provider of all things, then trust Him enough to take care of all our cares.

I challenge you right now to place your burdens before the LORD and see Him happen as He has promised.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s